• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Window Perf Jobs

AlleleGraphics

Hello everyone...
I have a question, I am curious as to what everyone's thoughts are on using overlaminate on latex printed window perf material....
is it really necessary?
My bf has a perf on his back window that has been there just over 10 years, and it's just now starting to peel back and fade.... with NO laminate.
Would LOVE feedback on this!
Thanks so much!!!
Ciao
S :)

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Unlaminated perf with no fading or peeling for 10 years! :omg: Was it garage kept for 23 hours a day or something? If not, where can we buy some rolls of that perf?

Aside from that unheard of longevity of perf on a vehicle. I know many argue against laminating perf. We always have laminated perf for the 8 years or so we have been printing it. No dirt, dust, etc clogs the holes and you can see out fine in the rain. Properly installed it works fine for us with laminate. On the realistic (average vehicle use) lifetime perf we install generally lasts between 2 to 3 years.