• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Window Perf on L25500

SignsNow299

I am having all sorts of trouble printing window perf on both of my L25500's I was using Clear Focus 50/50 material and started getting head strikes, the edges curl and wham the head hits and its epic failure. I tried using 3m IJ8171 and same issue but worse. I used the correct profiles for both materials, adjusted the airflow 15% and even turned the vacuum up some and still having issues, not every single time but over half of the time we end up trashing the print. why? cant keep throwing away material any suggestions?

VTSigns

Make sure the perf you are using has a paper backer. I have been using perf supplied by BigFish (member here) and it prints perfectly on my L25500. The price and quality are good as well. I haven't looked into manufactures that supply perf on a paper backer but I would feel certain there are some out there.

Esdale

Don't you have edge holders for the L25500. I use them on my 26500 and they work perfect for that problem.