• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Window Perf Problem

boxerbay

really? ya'll don't have an OC lam requirement? In sunny FL, the DOT requires OC lam on any perforated window vinyl installed on a vehicle.

Although I always lam perf I did not know it was DOT required. Good selling point.

I always hate seeing the wrapped vehicles that look great exxcept for the rear perf windows that have faded or have the windshield wiper marks on them.

GEEZ LAMINATE THAT!

k6media

Make sure to ALWAYS cut your window perf back 1/4 inch and seal it with a thin strip of optically clear laminate. It's tough to say from the photo but it looks like there could be moisture stuck under the laminate.

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
really? ya'll don't have an OC lam requirement? In sunny FL, the DOT requires OC lam on any perforated window vinyl installed on a vehicle.

That's weird. I thought as long as you have 2 mirrors to see behind you, it doesn't matter which 2. I don't know any UPS trucks that can see through thier rear view mirror...many vehicles only use side mirrors. Guess it's different more than I thought from state to state.