• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Window Perf supplier (wholesale)

Atomic DNA

I am looking for a provider of printed window perf. I can do the smaller stuff at my shop but I am looking for 30" and wider. I use 365 on quite a few items and have ordered Perf from them in the past but they will not provide the print non laminated. My client wants it optically clear and I really do not like the poor visibility of laminated Perf. Does anyone know of a wholesale company that will do these without lamination? Thank you in advance.

2B

While there is "optically clear" lamination. we have yet to see lamination that is as easy to see through as non-laminated.

Atomic DNA

I have some perf from 365 that has been laminated and is "optically clear" but believe me, it isn't. My customer doesn't mind the sacrifice in UV protection.

2B

I have some perf from 365 that has been laminated and is "optically clear" but believe me, it isn't. My customer doesn't mind the sacrifice in UV protection.

we have not used a vendor since we have a 64" machine but our customers are the same way, we have "optically clear" lam and non lam on the window of the shop and the customer always goes non because the view is not "foggy" and understand that the life is reduced and will have to be cleaned occasionally since debris collects in the holes

JBarraxSW

Well you're definitely doing it correctly. But, as Tim Turner says, you should probably look for a better film. There are alternatives. :)