• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Window perf

Jbh25

How do u keep window perf that is laminated from rolling up around the edges the customer wants it trimmed wright up against the rubber on the window, tried to get them to let me trim it out 1/4 in and use the sealer tape but they want it all the way upaginst the rubber anyone have a fix

rjssigns

Just did one like that. Seal-It pen, or ClearShield with a tiny brush. It'll be a bugger to get off, but it is what they wanted. And I don't want call backs.

2B

Is the rubber flexible/with a lip? if so curl the lip up and then use the sealer tape.

we try to avoid these situations at all cost, you can try a sealer pen since you have no extra room

Jbh25

No it's on store front windows and it's sillicon so no way to get the window perf under it, how about the sealer tape will it stick to the sillicon around the window