• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Window Perforated on window

ABCDecals

ABCDe-Cals
i have a customer who wants Window Perforated on his back window of his truck, It is a power window and he puts it down in summer and up at nights. will this work on it?

thanks for the help

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
i have a customer who wants Window Perforated on his back window of his truck, It is a power window and he puts it down in summer and up at nights. will this work on it?

thanks for the help

Yes, make sure you laminate it and make sure you order your Perf from Bigfish!

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Cut the graphic slightly smaller than the window and seal the edges with Sealit pen.

De.signs Nanaimo

If you tuck the bottom edge 1/4 inch below the rubber window seal and tape your edges it should be fine, 3M will not warrantee perf on moving windows. I let my client know I will fix issues but not warrantee replacement vinyl. I have a car out there with perf on moving windows and taped edges going in to it's third year with no issues so far (knock on wood).