• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Window splashes are easy fun and profit!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
:ROFLMAO:

There's about as much talent going on there as watching a bunch of participants at a 'Cow Flop Party'. :Big Laugh

OldPaint

in the last 12 years of living in pensacola............WINDOW SPLASH's for holidays, has almost totally DISAPPEARED!!!!!!!!
while living in SARASOTA from 1982-98, it was plentiful work. there was a group of "yankees" that came into town,couple weeks before thanksgiving, and did a slam bam kinda work(sloppy, quick) for little money. then there was a guy from ft. myers who did awsome work. same thing with the USED CAR/DEALERSHIPS having windshields painted.
last window work i seen here in pcola was when IRAQ war started, some had flags paints on the windows. as of 2003, LINCOLN-MERC dealerships......DO NOT ALLOW any window stuff.