• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Window Tint Cutting Software

WVB

Does any one use any of the window cutting software out there? If so what brand do you prefer? Looking to get into it myself, be a lot faster to just have the plotter cut it out then by hand...

Trimtint

Over all ok stuff so far we have spent $11,520 On there Computer cut service from Berkardt thats 120 a month by 8 years. You tell me if you belive it is worth it. Get a razor and learn to cut by hand thats all this Tinter turned sign guy can say.

Snapper

flyinhawaiian968

Holy SHIDT BATMAN! Eleven grand to cut the tint? That set better include EVERY friggin' car ever made, including those that aren't even in production yet!!!!

Get that Olfa out and trim it yourself, it really isn't the hardest part of tinting anyways! Learning how much you can shrink that tint without burnin' it is the real trick! Teach the cutting machine how to do that too and you can tell me its worth 11 grand!!!

Chris

toodark

Presioncut by Llumar

Must have a steady flow of tint to make the software worth the money. It has its ups and downs.