• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Window Tint

vinylbarry

Hello Everbody hope your Tuesday is going good.

Ok to the question now.

Does anybody use signwarehouse endura tint, is it easy to apply , does it hold up good?

What is your guys and gals fav window tint and were to get it?

I have a store front that I need to do 6 windows in tint they want 5% and signwarehouse has the endura tint but I have never used it so looking for guidance.
Thanks !!

Zambookajoe

I used to , and gave it up, just not enough hours in a day

plus a lot people use to low ball around here and If I would opened a businness for not making money I would of founded a charity

lil Details

If you want to do a 5% on a store front then look at Johnson Window Films MG-05. It is made for flat glass windows and is a dry adhesive. You can also get it in their "pre-cut" program.

You do have to be careful with putting that dark of a film on building windows. If they are not double pane then you should be ok, but if they are tempered single pane then you are pretty well good to go...

contact them to get more information

btropical.com

Big plate glass may absorb heat and expand into a screw at the edge of the glass and pop / crack so , glass size is important when using limo style films . Try Suntek they have great film and are price friendly . Just make sure to make customer aware of problems before tinting . www.tintdude.com