• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Windows 10

NitroTech

I upgraded to 10 from 7 and was unable to get my Roland GX-24 working. Its not being detected when I plug in the USB, nothing happens. I managed to install the Win8 driver only after disabling all the security prompts because it has a third-party INF. After the driver was installed, once I was in CutStudio when I went to cut I got a 'no response' message. So for now, I give up on Win10 and I'm sticking with 7. Not at all impressed with Microsoft. I have 4 Apple products and never have these problems.

kheebl

I have my new computer on the way. Should be here midweek. It has 8.1 installed on it but I think I might try upgrading to 10 if that doesn't work for me I think I'll setup a dual boot with either 8.1 or 7.

Christian @ 2CT Media

I upgraded to 10 from 7 and was unable to get my Roland GX-24 working. Its not being detected when I plug in the USB, nothing happens. I managed to install the Win8 driver only after disabling all the security prompts because it has a third-party INF. After the driver was installed, once I was in CutStudio when I went to cut I got a 'no response' message. So for now, I give up on Win10 and I'm sticking with 7. Not at all impressed with Microsoft. I have 4 Apple products and never have these problems.

That is 100% not a Microsoft problem. When Roland releases a update it should fix that.

Kottwitz-Graphics

I have my new computer on the way. Should be here midweek. It has 8.1 installed on it but I think I might try upgrading to 10 if that doesn't work for me I think I'll setup a dual boot with either 8.1 or 7.

I have a HP laptop that has 8.1, and thought I'd try W10. I upgraded yesterday, and I hated it so much that I went back to 8.1 today. I had several issues with it locking up, specifically the task bar at the bottom of the page. It wouldn't even let me go to a browser window if I minimized it. I had to use alt tab to open any windows, and it wouldn't allow me to shut down. I had to do a hard shut down with the power key.

It was the worst thing I did.... I wouldn't make the mistake of upgrading (if you want to call it that)....

kheebl

just got my new computer all hooked up, I am going to try to see how 10 goes, i have 8.1 on the computer currently and am not really liking it much. hopefully flexi 10 works with windows 10. Ill post results