• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Windows 7 with Rasterlink and Finecut 7

wroots

Hi guys,

We use in here with a mimaki Rasterlink pro 4 and Finecut 7. At the moment we are working with 32 bits XP.
In the new year we are thinking to update to Windows 7 64bits because 32bits memory limits.
Anyone know if there is any kind of problem working with Windows 7 64bits with Rasterlink or Finecut?

Happy New Year :thumb:

Best Regards,
WRoots

Replicator

I can say this . . . 32-bit apps will not work any faster or take advantage of any memory increases on a 64-bit OS.

Hope that helps !

wroots

I can say this . . . 32-bit apps will not work any faster or take advantage of any memory increases on a 64-bit OS.

Hope that helps !

The idea is not working faster but be able to work with 32 and 64bits in same OS.
When you have Windows Vista 64bits you can install 32bits applications, the OS create a 32bits folder.

Case

Hi guys,

We use in here with a mimaki Rasterlink pro 4 and Finecut 7. At the moment we are working with 32 bits XP.
In the new year we are thinking to update to Windows 7 64bits because 32bits memory limits.
Anyone know if there is any kind of problem working with Windows 7 64bits with Rasterlink or Finecut?

Happy New Year :thumb:

Best Regards,
WRoots

They both work for me on WIN 7 64bit........
No problems with either...

Case