Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows installer won't work

Discussion in 'General Software' started by Bigdawg, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Bigdawg

Bigdawg Just Me

Jun 8, 2005
    Sunny Florida
    Been having issues for a couple months with windows installer. Can't seem to fix it. When I try to install anything it tells me this:

The Windows Installer Service could not be accessed. This can occur if you are running windows in safe mode, or if windows installer is not correctly installed. Contact your support personnel for help.
    Ummmm I have no support personnel :doh:

Running windows XP with current updates on an HP laptop

Tags:
  2. dclet

dclet Active Member

Dec 23, 2004
    fdsfdf
  3. Bigdawg

Bigdawg Just Me

Jun 8, 2005
    Sunny Florida
    I already did that a couple weeks ago... but I'm not an expert and not sure if i did something wrong because it still ain't working

4. Jester1167

Jester1167 Premium Subscriber

? put your windows disk in and do a repair ?

Sometimes I look back after messing with a computer problem and go "It would have been cheaper to take to an expert"

I wish you luck.

5. Bigdawg

Bigdawg Just Me

Jun 8, 2005
    Sunny Florida
    I'll try that Marc. Wonder if I need installer to install the installer? :frustrated:

6. Replicator

Replicator Major Contributor

Nov 19, 2006
    Sun City, AZ
    :goodpost:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: