Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows XP security update and Flexi 7.5v5

Discussion in 'Flexi' started by stopngo, Jun 17, 2005.

1. stopngo

stopngo Member

Mar 11, 2005
    I'm hoping someone here can help. XP just downloaded security patch (KB869422) and since, I can't use the advanced tab in flexi when ripping and printing a job. I get the error.....'An unknown failure has occured, It is recommended that you restart the application'. It shuts down and you have to restart. I've cleared preferences, rebooted, everything short of reinstalling. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks everyone in advance!

Tags:
  2. WVB

WVB Very Active Member

Feb 25, 2005
    First of all uninstall that update. Then go to microsoft's website and look to see if there is any issues concerning this update.

3. Color Dude

Color Dude Verboten

Jun 20, 2005
    StopnGo:

Email me and I can get you the patch to fix that error. Scanvec has a patch for that error you are describing, I bet the error occurs when you flip from the General tab to the Advance tab.