• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wing Creating tutorial

knifemaker3

That guy has some great tutorials on Corel. Even though it's geared toward screenprinting, you can really learn the capabilities of what you can actually do in corel. And he really goes in depth in paint as well which most tutorials don't.

I bought his power training dvd a few weeks ago and have learned more about corel in a couple of weeks than in the 2 years I've had it. Definitely worth the small amount he asks for the dvd.

basicmetal

You know, I've been using Corel for 15 years & it never ceases to amaze me that I am still learning new tricks, tips or shortcuts. Awesome tut, thanks for the link

signage

No problem! I figured some may need some help and me change some others minds! Corel is good software with plenty of tutorials!

Arstron

Thanks, I just purchased his dvd set. I just picked up corel draw x4 and am still learning, but have already learned more in the first 3 chapters then I have in the past 2 months of playing around. I can honestly say, corel is 10x better then flexi for designing, if I could just talk my boss into getting a different rip I would drop SAi all together.

luggnut

Been using illustrator, but that is a cool tool (polygon).... i'm gonna try the corel trial. i have used both at different jobs and different times and been using illy lately because of color. but i here that corel has the color issues worked out, and it does have some cool features.