• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

WinPlot vs CoCut

CoCut USA

I just recall having the program not work suddenly while we had jobs to do. We tried reinstalling (a few times), looked for drivers, and eventually found out that we had to pay some fee to keep it working. That was fine, I suppose. Then it happened again within a year and to me that was excessive. Perhaps it was an unrelated problem but having it quit working out of the blue and nothing telling us what to do to fix it was a problem.

The program worked great while we were using it, though. No qualms with that.

Hi SW Plus,

Give a me a call at 206 681.4164. If it's a lost dongle or you've upgraded to a version of CorelDRAW or Illustrator that's newer than your CoCut, then yes, there's an upgrade fee.

But if it just isn't working and should be working, we'll make it work, no charge of course. I'm not sure who said you gotta pay, but they're wrong. Flat out wrong.

Best Regards,

Jim / CoCut USA

swplus

Thanks for the offer of help, Jim. If we decide to go back to that route in the future for any reason I'll for sure try to track you down first off.

We're happy with the setup we have now, though.