• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Winter Wonderland...

Rising

hahah, I know what you mean. Wanna do a house swap in December then? I can get you access to my friends house for skiing in France!.

Steve

Marlene

check out this snowman. the people who made this posted it on our local news channel. they made it a day after the record breaking snow fall we got of 33.1" in one day.

Attachments

• icy.jpg
    icy.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 74

astro8

Yeah, so you can bring back all the Poms you find down the pubs here at Xmas andhave a right old time.....(making my house better for me by knocking down a few walls here and there, that I don't really need so you get to see the plasma from the bathtub)...I know you blokes. :ROFLMAO:

Rising

hahaha, now astro, that is generalising me now. I would do no such thing. We are the height of respect. I still have friends in Sydney, the ones we speak to most are from Tasmania. But yes some are English. Bath tub, cant remember the last time I had a bath, showerville always, no time for relaxing, a wife 3 kids and a business to run, I barely watch tv, (which aint a bad thing).

Perhaps I can package up some european snow and send to you. You can freeze it then dip ya face init for a while and get a real feel for snow. Dont you ever go south in the winter? You can ski in Oz cant you?

Tim Aucoin

check out this snowman. the people who made this posted it on our local news channel. they made it a day after the record breaking snow fall we got of 33.1" in one day.

Take the head off and it looks like my front yard (or is that my belly?)!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Steve C.

At 63, this was my first White Christmas ever. I sure enjoyed it! Snowed all
day Christmas Eve. White and sunny Christmas Day, all melted the day after...
Perfect. We're having record cold here...13 degrees tonight. Coldest its been
in 12 yrs. If this Global Warming keeps up, I may have to move south. :doh:

Baz

Although it's been a little cold in my neck of the woods a few times. Its been a pretty tame winter so far. You guys in western/central Canada and Northen US seem to be getting all of winters greatness this year!!! lol. I don't mind sharing it with all of you!

Gino's take on the snow covered wonderland is a nice one indeed :thumb:.