• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wiper Change

Signgrl

How in the world do you change the wiper in a Mutoh ValueJet 1204? I have looked for info for months with a diagram but no luck. Any info is GREATLY appreciated.

RVSG-THOM

Wiper Blade Change

You'll need three things; Gloves, Tweezers, and a screw driver (flat, medium-small in size).

The final thing is have the new wiper blade ready.

(side note: Take a photo of the position and the orientation of wiper blade for reference - Step 7)

Removal/Install:
1) Open both the front panel and the right access panel.
2) Glove up, and get the tweezers.
3) Get a firm grip on old Wiper with tweezers.
4) Grab Screw Driver and look for tab on either side of the mounting arm of the wiper blade (Should be at the bottom of the blade). Push lightly that tab.
5) While pushing lightly on tab, Pull upwards on the wiper. Old Wiper Should slide out.

6) Get New wiper blade, and drop the tweezers.
7) Position New blade in proper orientation and push the blade down. ( I used the screw driver on mine to push it down and set it in the tab again. you might have to do this.)

8) Check to see if it is seated right, close it up, run a quick clean and nozzle check, and off to the races.

:rock-n-roll: