• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help wiper error 46 on mimaki cjv130

chuckmpw

first time ever receiving this error. the wiper blade moves into position and then grinding noise. i can move it back in the home position. then it just does the same thing. this happened after a material change.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Try cleaning can greasing the rail that the wiper slides on. Then clean the wiper sensor. If that doesn't work, change the sensor, then the motor, then the maintenance PCB in that order. One of those items should fix the issue.

chuckmpw

first time ever receiving this error. the wiper blade moves into position and then grinding noise. i can move it back in the home position. then it just does the same thing. this happened after a material change.

thanks a bunch!! that worked. clean and grease

JodiShipwreck

Try cleaning can greasing the rail that the wiper slides on. Then clean the wiper sensor. If that doesn't work, change the sensor, then the motor, then the maintenance PCB in that order. One of those items should fix the issue.

We just started having this issue with our printer (mimaki CJV150-107) and I can't figure out where to buy a new sensor (the plastic appears to be crumbling?) without it taking a month to get here. Do you have a place in the US that sells them?

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
We just started having this issue with our printer (mimaki CJV150-107) and I can't figure out where to buy a new sensor (the plastic appears to be crumbling?) without it taking a month to get here. Do you have a place in the US that sells them?

Here is a link to it on my site. It's a special order that needs to be drop shipped from Mimaki. if you order today it will ship as fast as you choose at checkout. Thanks!