• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wireless router and adverse health effects

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
I may be opening a can of worms on this one, but has anybody else experienced any adverse health effects from their wireless routers? (headache, lethargy, depression...etc.) I don't spend enough time on a cell phone to notice problems with it, but my wireless router sits less than 24 inches away about shoulder height on a shelf next to my desk and I'm beginning to get suspicious. JB

gabagoo

The telecom industry much like the tobacco industry will try and deflect concern about harmful radiation given out by these devices... . Probably by about 2020 there will be a surge of cancer related issues due to cell phones and those that jam them up to their ears for countless hours.

I have heard from a friend who is very involved with this issue that new smart phones give off quite a bit of radiation trying to find signals. Even worse are those bluetooth devices people keep in their ears. Apparently even if you are not using the device while driving, it continually searches for signals as you drive from cell tower to cell tower.

I have even heard a report that these new smart meters that the hydro companies put on your house are harmful as well.

www.silvershield.com

This company sells a cover for your phone that blocks the harmful radiation emitted from them. I have one and if it is in my pocket and my car keys are behind it, my car doors will not open, so I know it is blocking something.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
This was written in very fine print on the box when we bought ours.
Side effects may vary for each individual depending on the person's disease state, age, weight, gender, ethnicity and general health. Many are minor, some are just an inconvenience, a few are serious, and some are just plain strange.

Your router can also cause in no particular order.........
Itching
Rash
Drowsiness
Dry mouth
Amnesia
Blood clots
Internal bleeding
Hallucinations
Diarrhea
Pregnancy
Knee replacement
Bad Breath
Loose eye
Baldness
Hairy knuckles
Loose teeth
Suicide
Vomiting
Ringing in your ears
Colored urine
Farts

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
dog42.gif

round man

the problems with wireless technology are highly related to microwave transmitters,...my advice here is to avoid the aluminum foil,it don't play well with microwaves,...ever forget to take all the tinfoil off a frozen treat and accidentally put it in a microwave oven?,...beware of the resulting fireworks,....