• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wish List

WildWestDesigns

picture.php

I thought I would see what is on everyone's wish list(trying to get in the holiday mood here). Hardware, software, equipment, shop, bigger shop or something else?

What does everyone daydream about during the holiday season about what they want or need? No limits here.

Letterbox Mike

Bigger shop. HP 104" latex printer. Bigger shop. Liquid laminator. Bigger shop. Better business management software. Bigger shop.

Oh, and a bigger shop.

TheSellOut

I wish I could think of something but I already have everything I want. Maybe some strange would be nice!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I don't watsh 2.5 men...but I know what's on your mind as well!!

Santa...I want an offcial Cintiq 21 ux with a compass in the stock, and this thing which tells time!

kkamauu

want a liquid lam, a 120" printer, just moved into our bigger shop and it feels like i need more equipment to fill the empty space.

We had a boat, golf cart and a car wrap in our garage bay at the same time and still had plenty room!

oh yeah - I want a cutter just cant figure out what to get.

-k

Jillbeans

I want a new range hood.
Mine is from 1969 and looks like sh!t.
And more nocturnal visits from Ralph Fiennes.
But other than that I'm content with my lot.
Love....Jill

shakey0818

1-I wish I was little bit taller,
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a girl who looked good
I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
and a '64 Impala