• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

witch pantone chart do your have?

bigben

Just went to a meeting with a customer with my pantone chart to check colors for a job. Long story short, I left it there and the customer say he don't have it. So I need a new one.

The color bridge seems to be a good product since I'm working in large format printing, offset press and web site design. You have all the ''conversion'' in one chart and you can tell a customer what is color will look printed in CMYK.

But before purchasing anything, what you guys and gals work with? Is there anything I forgot to check? There is alot of products aviable and I want to make the right choice.

Thanks for your help.

Ben

Bigdawg

Just Me
I have the coated color bridge...and having the CMYK equivalent really comes in handy for quickly determining if the color you're looking for will print properly.

The one I have is getting a little rough though.... I could probably use a new one soon!

Me too. Invaluable when the customer says...

my pantone orange looks brown.