• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Review Wolrd Printer Parts Scam

Kobusvanzyl

Please be aware of the scam site Wolrd Printer Parts - http://www.wolrdprinterparts.com/
Its a company supposedly based in Indonesia but if you look at the address given it shows up as empty plot. The contact person seemed helpful at first but as soon the money was transferred all communication stopped.
It seems that there is a few Indonesian printing supplier scams running so do your research before buying from them. Looking back there is a few things that should have tipped me off (Wolrd spelling, location, contact buttons)

player

Indonesia is a place to never buy anything from.

Never ever buy online without purchase insurance. PayPal, credit cards with insurance, but never Western Union or EMT. The 1st time you slip up you will lose your money.

Jim Hancock

Old School Technician
If the supplier is in Indonesia or Malaysia, I just move on. And player's advice on how to pay anyone online is the only way to go...

Dangreenst

Please be aware of the scam site Wolrd Printer Parts - http://www.wolrdprinterparts.com/
Its a company supposedly based in Indonesia but if you look at the address given it shows up as empty plot. The contact person seemed helpful at first but as soon the money was transferred all communication stopped.
It seems that there is a few Indonesian printing supplier scams running so do your research before buying from them. Looking back there is a few things that should have tipped me off (Wolrd spelling, location, contact buttons)
Beware of Printer Parts suppliers in Indonesia! HUGE industry of scammers that have nothing but time to come up with elaborate scams to steal your money and information. Beware of Media-Printer Supplies! Complete website looks legit with hundreds of accurate parts numbers and pricing. Communication is great until they get your money then disappear. Very much Organized Crime ring.