Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Review Wolrd Printer Parts Scam

Discussion in 'Vendor Shout Out' started by Kobusvanzyl, Nov 6, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Kobusvanzyl

Kobusvanzyl New Member

May 19, 2020
    South Africa
    Please be aware of the scam site Wolrd Printer Parts - http://www.wolrdprinterparts.com/
    Its a company supposedly based in Indonesia but if you look at the address given it shows up as empty plot. The contact person seemed helpful at first but as soon the money was transferred all communication stopped.
    It seems that there is a few Indonesian printing supplier scams running so do your research before buying from them. Looking back there is a few things that should have tipped me off (Wolrd spelling, location, contact buttons)

Tags:
  2. SignMeUpGraphics

SignMeUpGraphics Moderator

Apr 11, 2012
    Australia
    Given the never ending number of spelling mistakes in both the URL and the website, I'm not entirely surprised.

3. player

player Major Contributor

Apr 24, 2006
    Toronto
    Indonesia is a place to never buy anything from.

Never ever buy online without purchase insurance. PayPal, credit cards with insurance, but never Western Union or EMT. The 1st time you slip up you will lose your money.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Jim Hancock

Jim Hancock Active Member

Nov 11, 2008
    Delray Beach, Florida
    If the supplier is in Indonesia or Malaysia, I just move on. And player's advice on how to pay anyone online is the only way to go...