• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Women!!!

fmg

Ya just gotta love and understand em!

Attachments

• 380641_257279707653465_257263340988435_675659_978148802_n.jpg
    380641_257279707653465_257263340988435_675659_978148802_n.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 179

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That looks like the first chapter.

I hear it comes in sections because most people can't unload a tractor trailer by themselves at home without tow-motors and forklifts.

threeputt

Anatomically women are different. (don't we love that!)

And emotionally, they're different mainly because of "filters".

Filters as I speak of them are the "glasses" we wear, (both men and women) that allow us to perceive the world around us in a certain way.

Women for example, grow up inside of a slightly different culture than men do. They relate to women's issues, their mothers, sisters, women friends etc. and observe how certain actions and re-actions work out in those lives.

Then based upon that data, they discover who they are in relation to those observations. Are they more "feminine" or more "tom-boyish" or one of a thousand shades of grey.

This is simply conjecture and not meant to arouse argument. But I've lived a long time with women and have noticed a few things. Apart from the hormonal component (which surely plays a part in all of this) women seek the same things as all humans. They may appear to go about it differently than men and that's what gives rise to the topic of this thread. IMO.

Circleville Signs

Here's the facts...

Women are supremely complex creatures. Men cannot understand that level of complexity.

Men are extremely simple creatures. Women cannot understand that level of simplicity.

That's that.

Fatboy

Here's the facts...

Women are supremely complex creatures. Men cannot understand that level of complexity.

Men are extremely simple creatures. Women cannot understand that level of simplicity.

That's that.
Pathetic Statement!

Last edited by a moderator:

Marlene

Here's the facts...

That's that.

OK, I've got to agree to that.

fmg

My wife will buy anything marked down. Last year she bought an escalator. Henny Youngman King of the one liners!