Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wonder if this CAN be done ?

Discussion in 'General Signmaking Topics' started by signwizz, Oct 18, 2012.

1. signwizz

signwizz Active Member

i won this but dont like this beer lol want to change it do u think it can be done and would it be better to paint base first then wrap to cover blue or what?im not sure and dont want to ruin it want to maybe change it to coors
    thanks shane

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. CanuckSigns

CanuckSigns Very Active Member

Nov 11, 2008
    Ontario
    use a vinyl with a grey adhesive and it will cover up the blue no problem.

I agree, Blue is gross

3. signwizz

signwizz Active Member

i was thinking that but there r vents in the top that will show blue and the inside door is blue also i have done coolers before but not a fridge this cooler is printed

Attached Files:

4. CanuckSigns

CanuckSigns Very Active Member

Nov 11, 2008
    Ontario
    you're right, it looks like alot of work, You should drive it down to Dundas and i'll take it off your hands, I won't even charge you an environmental disposal fee lol.

5. Mike F

Mike F Active Member

May 11, 2011
    Yea, black is the same price and you get more bang for your buck... and it's literally only a buck for a 24oz can. It's like Canadian Natural Ice.

6. signwizz

signwizz Active Member

is there a paint u can use on plastic maybe krylon for the vents and handle then wrap it lol any ideas