• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wonderful PA

fmg

Just took the family to Hershey park for the Weekend. All I have to say is what a wonderful Weekend and the good people from PA are so friendly.Thank you PA I take my hat off to you for making our stay So pleasant and welcoming not forgetting a beautiful part of the world.

OldPaint

spent 35 years there..........and have lived in florida for 30 more.....the only thing going back to pa...WILL BE MY ASHES))))

Jillbeans

I've been to every state but Alaska and Hawaii and I have to say that I am partial to PA.
Most of the people are willing to go out of their way to be kind to a stranger.
Love....Jill

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Glad ya liked the place ad I'm also glad you were only visiting.................... :Big Laugh only joking.

Here in Reading this weekend, was the home of the largest World War II re-enactment in the country. It's always the first full weekend in June. We had B-29's ,25's 17's, all kinds of fighters and acres and acres of tents, cannon, machine guns, tanks, music and so many veterans. There were people representing just about every facet of the military services of that time period, and then there were German and American skirmishes. It was a great time and made you oh so proud to be an American.

wwii-1.jpg
wwii-2.jpg
wwii-3.jpg
wwii-4.jpg

fmg

Glad ya liked the place ad I'm also glad you were only visiting.................... :Big Laugh only joking.

Here in Reading this weekend, was the home of the largest World War II re-enactment in the country. It's always the first full weekend in June. We had B-29's ,25's 17's, all kinds of fighters and acres and acres of tents, cannon, machine guns, tanks, music and so many veterans. There were people representing just about every facet of the military services of that time period, and then there were German and American skirmishes. It was a great time and made you oh so proud to be an American.

View attachment 90445
We drove right past the Reading exit on the i78 at least I recall seeing the sign,Man had of known I would have stopped by and said hello to you and at least bought you a pint or two.Next time eh!:thumb:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
We drove right past the Reading exit on the i78 at least I recall seeing the sign,Man had of known I would have stopped by and said hello to you and at least bought you a pint or two.Next time eh!:thumb:

Next time for sure. We're only about 25 miles south from that exit.