• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wonderful Place To Start

wisconsin signs

Hi,

My name is Lee, and I have been in the sign business for about 2 years now. I have started out with a Roland GX-24, cutting vinyl, and going door to door to my local businesses.

I have done very well with this, and would like to expand to offer a wider gamut of products and services for my clients.

I have found this forum recently, and see that it has an enourmous amount of people who have knowledge, and respectable seasoned signs-man (if that is a word)

I appreciate the privelage to be here, and will try to do my best to contribute from what I know in my short time being in the trade of "Signs"

Thank you for having me.

wisconsin signs

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome. Like I stated before, I cant wait to start giving, along with receiving an enormous amount information that is able to be absorbed from this Excellent Forum.

Thanks again...