• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wood signs the Mosher way!

Mosh

We do lots of these for the National Park Service and sent them all over the nation. Kwik and easy.

1. Cut design and reverse weed inter vinyl 2. Cut Cedar blank to shape 3. router the edges and sand. 4. with a compressor blow off all sawdust 5. apply vinyl to cedar 6. carve with dremel tool 7. blow off sawdust again 8. mask edges 9. spray on 3-4 LIGHT coats of enamel, do light coats so it does not bleed 10. weed while still tacky, be careful 11. let dry (each park puts their own stain on to match stuff in the park.)

BTW A HIDE is like a blind to watch animals, but the work BLIND is not politicaly correct anymore (like a blind person would see it)

mosher6.jpg

Letterbox Mike

OK, you know what, that last picture sealed it for me (I don't hunt, nor am I a big beer drinker). I'm just gonna' say it. I like this guy. I do. He's like Cappy or S&F but he's funny and doesn't take himself too seriously. Mosh, you're pricing like an idiot, your signs are okay, definately not bad, but not ground breaking, you love to start sh*t and stir the pot, but I'd bet my house you'd be fun to go party with on a Saturday night.

ProWraps

OK, you know what, that last picture sealed it for me (I don't hunt, nor am I a big beer drinker). I'm just gonna' say it. I like this guy. I do. He's like Cappy or S&F but he's funny and doesn't take himself too seriously. Mosh, you're pricing like an idiot, your signs are okay, definately not bad, but not ground breaking, you love to start sh*t and stir the pot, but I'd bet my house you'd be fun to go party with on a Saturday night.

+1. im sold. been the best 3 days ive had on this site.

speedmedia

I will have to agree on this one....

As long as you stay where ever the hell you are with your shady pricing I am good. Want to drink a beer or several? I'm game...

Thanks,
Kurt

Mosh

I'd bet my house you'd be fun to go party with on a Saturday night
I don't drink on Saturdays unless the is a Cornhusker game, that is amiture night. but stop out anytime! :)

SignManiac

I'm guessing you get about $3.50 for each of those carved signs but I'm sure you make out good doing volume. You really could do well to ad CNC to your signature.

Mosh

CNC? Oh yeah we have a huge one, but I thought I thought I would go OLD SCHOOL on ya!

nice touch with the firearms and booze
What do you mean.. that is just my normal shop?

Mosh

See you guys in the morning, I just bagged a "critter" off my deck. Not sure what it was yet, but I will put up a pick in the morn! I hit it with my 44-90 so not sure what will be left of it. Crap now four of the kids woke up. Later!