• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wood!

Stacey K

I like making signs
He's got a steady hand, that's for sure. MS paint. Nice. This project seems way too time consuming.

I've never seen a scroll saw in action...I see the blade is a circle band, interesting!

I see the 150 year old saw - that is cool!

How many hours do you think this sign took? He must have better things to do with his time.

Craftman...LOL

Johnny Best

That was the way we made signs years ago, yes time consuming and boring. That is a Pilates scroll saw from 150 years ago.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Here's mine. It's old but it still works on electricity and even has a light bulb for those hard to see little areas. Last used it about 4 or 5 months ago.

scroll -1.jpg
scroll -2.jpg

gnubler

I watched that video a couple years ago. Turned out beautiful, but def a non-profit job if he was seriously running a business.

Stacey K

I like making signs
Here's mine. It's old but it still works on electricity and even has a light bulb for those hard to see little areas. Last used it about 4 or 5 months ago.
Very cool! The simplicity of the old days before all this computer non-sense

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Are we talking knuckles or whole fingers ?? Talk about hunt & peck on the keyboard...... I need a reach, too.