• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wooden sign pole AND cabinet

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
This is a first for me. My installer helper said he remembers driving by this same sign as a kid...over 30 years ago. The entire thing is made of wood. At least they upgraded the lighting in it.

20201214_113441.jpg

signage

This is a first for me. My installer helper said he remembers driving by this same sign as a kid...over 30 years ago. The entire thing is made of wood. At least they upgraded the lighting in it.

View attachment 150878

I wouldn't work on this since the lighting has been upgraded, the rest of the sign doesn't meet Code and if something happens and you worked on it you could be blamed. I have seen sign like this and have refused to work on it, I tell them I will make new faces but they need to get some one else to install, because it doesn't meet code and I am not taking any responsibility.