• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

woohooo! FASTSIGNS airing on Undercover Boss on Friday (5/4)!

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I
Mostly, I'm curious, as I'm the guy in charge of hiring people. I'm trying to imagine a scenario where corporate would send someone to me and say "You have to hire this person who has zero sign experience and looks like a punk who wouldn't fit in at all with your current crew." And I would say "OK". I'm not that nice.

Maybe that is why they skipped your shop....
:tongue:

wayne k
guam usa

SlightlyChilled

Have non of you seen the show? They change it up from time to time like the philly pretzle one. They told them it was for a fake show about trading jobs for a day. Im not saying its not staged just more thought out then you might think.

slipperyfrog

Oh and one other thing. A franchise CEO walks into my franchise and acts like they are my boss I am liable to tell him/her to f-off. Partner yes, boss no. Just saying.

otctech

My CEO was on undercover boss and he does quarterly meetings with the entire company so we all know what he looks like. They did a good job of disguising him though I would have had no idea it was him had he been working with me. They even gave him a retainer to alter his voice. They told us it was a documentary about a failed internet entrepreneur who was getting second chance and was seeing how a successful company operates and that's why there was a camera crew.