• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Work done by my shop

Farhat

this is what we have done so far... we are not professionals just beginners.. check it out

Attachments

• 3a23c3cb13a0.jpg
    3a23c3cb13a0.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 104
  • d716cd086484.jpg
    d716cd086484.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 85
  • 61d2a947917f.jpg
    61d2a947917f.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 85
  • 396e444b61e7.jpg
    396e444b61e7.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 94
  • bb87db29eb60.jpg
    bb87db29eb60.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 92
  • bce2a25f49de.jpg
    bce2a25f49de.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 100

Pat Whatley

What am I not seeing in the first picture? It looks like you stuck some clear tranfer tape across the front and took a picture.

R08

Or is that translucent etch material. I've often wondered what that would look like.

Craig Sjoquist

The flat color look sure seems to be catching on and i must admit even white looks good

likes that ya showed some close ups of areas to show how good & clean you wrapped it

nice job

Des6139

So pictures 1-4 am i looking at a white jeep being wraped with mat laminate.?
I notice you remove headlights,door handels so door panels etc a lot of work,how much would that cost.
Is the black honda wraped in mat black or mat laminate :rolleyes:

signgal

looks like really nice, clean work... but... and maybe it's a girl thing... but I don't get it. Why would you wanna take a shiny factory paint job and matte it? Am I missing something? Do people think that looks good?

luggnut

signgal.. is that you in your avatar!!!.. i bet that kind of showroom really brings in the customers.. lol just kidding

signgal

ROFLMAO i wish lugg! Hey maybe i should try that... her... not me... *shudders* cuz nobody wants to see that!

signgal

You can judge for yourself tomorrow night, smarty pants! LOL Well now that just sounds wrong... I meant at the meet & greet.... with clothing on *face palms*

Last edited:

WrapperX

So pictures 1-4 am i looking at a white jeep being wraped with mat laminate.?
I notice you remove headlights,door handels so door panels etc a lot of work,how much would that cost.
Is the black honda wraped in mat black or mat laminate :rolleyes:

This is creates a much cleaner, sharper final product in wraps. it does take some time, an hour or two but in the end it really makes a difference.

We did two HHRs for the same company. They wanted them both done in at the same time, so we subbed one of them out to another local company. When they were sitting next to each other, you could clearly see the differences. The subbed out car was sloppy looking with cuts all around the door handles, vehicle badges, headlights. Looked AWEFUL!! Ours however looked clean, neat and if you didn't know any better (and with out close inspection) looked like it had been painted that way.
Obviously the installation is increased by a couple of hours depending on the vehicle, but its worth it when you look at the final product.