• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Work Hazards

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Found this guy hanging out under a truck in our shop today. 2nd one now
PXL_20211118_174643042.jpg PXL_20211118_174749160.jpg

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Awe, cute! are you going to name it Wally? We just have squirrels, and occasionally deer, but they are outside

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
It's on the move. I keep looking down and waiting for this thing to latch onto my ankle.
The customer came by here to look at his truck, I told him we found it in the cab and had him going for a minute. If you saw the truck, you would understand why.

PXL_20211118_194524287.jpg

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Maybe not, but that's what the water around here is starting to look like. Squirt-squirt................

myront

CorelDRAW is best
1. I have slat wall behind my desk. One day I was chugging away at designing and all of a sudden I see this snake slowly slivering thru the slats right behind my monitor.
2. Our A/C wasn't working, went to check outside circuit breaker panel and a snake was coiled up inside.
3. I'm plugging away at my desk and a huge rat just fell or jumped off the shelf (shelf is about 9 feet up) and hit the floor with a loud thud then scurried off.
4. Snake under an inside trash can.
5. many lizards and skinks
6. And a cat, no wait that's our shop cat.

MNT_Printhead

Working among the Corporate Lizard People
1. I have slat wall behind my desk. One day I was chugging away at designing and all of a sudden I see this snake slowly slivering thru the slats right behind my monitor.
2. Our A/C wasn't working, went to check outside circuit breaker panel and a snake was coiled up inside.
3. I'm plugging away at my desk and a huge rat just fell or jumped off the shelf (shelf is about 9 feet up) and hit the floor with a loud thud then scurried off.
4. Snake under an inside trash can.
5. many lizards and skinks
6. And a cat, no wait that's our shop cat.
Sounds like the cat isn't pull it's weight around your shop.