• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Working on Saturday.

Mosh

I have 90 of these to print up, package and ship off to each location. Sitting and watching the printers print, having a beer. Well I do sew some hems and grommet once in a while. I plan on getting them all done by Monday so I can start shipping them. No need to pay the help to sit here with me. (this pick was taken earlier this week)

picture.php

Last edited:

vinylbarry

Well I need to be at the shop but 6 inches of snow and some bad roads, so me and the wife has a day off and will be back in there Sunday.
First time a Saturday off in a longgggggg time.

iSign

Besides the problems posting pics, I've seen at least one thread today where there was a pic, and then it mysteriously disappeared.. was there a pic here at all... or did mosh forget to attach one?

...just wondering how bad this pic weirdness is getting?

bigwebman

Never saw a pic here, Mosh. Was wondering what you had 90 to do? Assumed it was banners, as you had to hem and grommet.

vinylbarry

Yep dont see the pic.

Well 6 inches aint much but its a wet snow and temps are in the 20's and road graders are sliding off the road (2 of them in in half hr apart) so my wife dont want to wreck her beetle I would be there but wife rules lol.
So we will spend our Sunday at the shop again but thats nothing new, I think she just wanted a day off we been going 7 days a week for months now.