• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Workspace inspiration

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
I'm not sure if there's a sub section for this so apologies if there is.

I need to update my work space a little and need some inspiration on other ideas.
My work desk is basically everything i need for digital printing, long table with the RIP computer, Laptop, a3 printer/proofer, Spectrophotometers ect.

Im just after photos on how you've got your desks, or desks in your shops layout and visually how it looks. or even Suggestions.

Thanks.

lexsigns

we made this table with old cabinets ( lucky enough to have had someone give us a ton) built a platform with wheels and put a counter top on- great for when prints come off the laminator and to work on in general- couldn't find what we wanted so got creative-

Attachments

• IMG_1812.jpg
    IMG_1812.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 163

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
My design i made for my table.........https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT4NqAVEHtw

That's quite creative!

we made this table with old cabinets ( lucky enough to have had someone give us a ton) built a platform with wheels and put a counter top on- great for when prints come off the laminator and to work on in general- couldn't find what we wanted so got creative-

That's neat! Sort of how i use my large cutting table. One thing i need to do is get my monitors mounted on a wall or a floating stand of some sort.