• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

World Cup draw tomorrow

geb

Just a heads up for those interested in the World Cup, the draw to determine brackets is tomorrow at noon - ESPN 2. :wavingflag:

George

dlndesign

I found it odd, I am not a sports fan, meaning I don't look forward to seeing a game, or check scores or players. But I'll watch a game with a friend. But just the other day I was in a pizza shop and they had the soccer game on in Italian, I couldn't understand everything that was going on. But I did find myself watching intently and actually looking up information about the sport. I think I may have found the sport I can call my own. I'll be checking on the world cup news tomorrow. Thanks for the post.

oakcitysigns

Thanks for the heads-up. Hopefully I will be able to watch the draw... As much as I hate to say it, I don't think my Azzuri can repeat this time around.

geb

Big winners: England, France, US, Mexico.

hardest hit teams: Brazil, Portugal, Spain, Ivory Coast

oakcitysigns

V-ENGRAVE... Too funny, but true! :doh:

my brother in law keeps saying Brazil... God I hope he's wrong. Anybody but Brazil or Argentina, and I'll be ok with it.

V-ENGRAVE

Oakcity.... your prediction? I think this time around Spain may win it all.

My wife is Italian so naturally I will be on Azzuris band wagon since my Croats did not make it to the tournament and Canadians never do...LOL:Canada 2:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 96

oakcitysigns

I honestly have a hard time not letting my heart get in the way here... If I had to predict, I would agree with Spain. They just looked too good during the European cup.