• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

World Wrap Challenge - World Record Set

HulkSmash

3 people 4 and a half hours? that car is tiny...maybe 100 sqft tops.
3 people almost seems like 1 would just get in the way..

That's long.

3 of us wrapped a 860 sqft bus in a work day.

Wiggum PI

Yeah, I thought about tripping over each other, but I suppose they had 1 guy doing the finishing while 2 wrapped..

Mikeifg

Was the car white already? And why the speed, I mean the faster you get it done someones not going to want to pay you top dollar for the install. What did each guy earn 50 bucks apiece for 4hrs?

Circleville Signs

It was a contest. It wasn't for a client. They were attempting to set a world record. Actually kind of a cool idea - but like Colorado said - I'm thinking that any two of us who actually do this a bit could beat the record set. Hell - turn Chris and Adam loose on it and I'm guessing it would be done in 3 hours.

HulkSmash

It was a contest. It wasn't for a client. They were attempting to set a world record. Actually kind of a cool idea - but like Colorado said - I'm thinking that any two of us who actually do this a bit could beat the record set. Hell - turn Chris and Adam loose on it and I'm guessing it would be done in 3 hours.

Chris is a loner, and much faster then me personally.

Last edited:

Craig Sjoquist

Well maybe you will get your chance to be the world record holder for wrapping cars. Said they are taking it world wide. wooo hooo

Get your squeegee & rollers & knifes.