• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Worst fonts ever!

jcuminale

i more so hate these silly font bashing sessions... the issue is not the font, but the design(er). all fonts, even comic sans, papyrus, old english, even brush script, etc. have appropriate uses. it is up to the design(er) to determine what is appropriate.:toasting:

Sign-Man Signs

This one. Never did find out what it was. Finally had to vectorize it to use on customers jobs.

Attachments

• New Peanut logo.jpg
    New Peanut logo.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 79

Craig Sjoquist

It is not the font you use so much as it is the design / layout / kerning.

Each have nich use even the bad ones you claim, but really is how you use it in your design / layout also kerning tighter can make it appear to look better.

Course if ya had any advertising training you know that if ya could use a broom to make letters etc., with the proper design / layout it would look outstanding

OlsonSigns601

I just got an order for 300 yard signs....

I had Helvitica chosen for the proof. (I like it, don't care to much trying to match it though with all the versions like anotherdog said.)

But the lady wanted Impact. I hate impact. I've hated since I first saw it which I think was back on windows 95. Impact does make a nice $ sign. Punn Intended.

Move In Media

mhm.... why the hate on Helvetica? I just discovered Helvetica Neue family and imho looks kinda nice, clean corporate feel to it...