• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Worth losing a customer because I don't trust their engineering?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
McDonald...... are those 4" x 6" posts ?? Also what's the finished size of your sign ?? It appears to be an 8' x 8' or 10', but not sure. Did you build the framework in-house and slip over the two posts already cemented in ?? How deep are those posts in the ground ??

End product is very nice................... :thumb:

ProSignTN

Come on Gino Keep up, he posted a drawing in the first post. 8' tall x 15' wide, And if the rest of you can't build this sign, move on. Go back to printing. The post he showed are too small, but with that corrected, who can't build this?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Come on Gino Keep up, he posted a drawing in the first post. 8' tall x 15' wide, And if the rest of you can't build this sign, move on. Go back to printing. The post he showed are too small, but with that corrected, who can't build this?
I think you're the one who needs to keep up. Evidently, you don't realize you posted about two entirely different people and two different pictures. If you can't see mcdonalds stuff is not anything near an 8 x 15, you better go back to selling lattes. I won't go into your suggestion, but I sincerely hope no one uses it.

Terry01

Tell the customer you are happy to supply the signage, but due to work commitments you are unable to erect the sign.
Suggest he outsource the fabrication and erection of the sign.

ProSignTN

I think you're the one who needs to keep up. Evidently, you don't realize you posted about two entirely different people and two different pictures. If you can't see mcdonalds stuff is not anything near an 8 x 15, you better go back to selling lattes. I won't go into your suggestion, but I sincerely hope no one uses it.
Who is Mcdonalds? The drawing I saw was 8x15. Very first post!! And what the hell is a latte, maybe a new wave stringer for roofing? I can build that, have built similar and If you can't, go home, or just push go on the printer.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
My, my, my........... you do have some issues. Forget about it. Put your bottle away and tomorrow will be another day. My, oh my.