• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Would your shop take this wrap job?

Patentagosse

The older I get, the better I get at saying NO / I'LL PASS. My friends in the sign business just keep on telling me I can't decline a job... "Why don't you sub it?" "why don't you get someone design it?" BECAUSE MY EXPECTATIONS ALWAYS SEEMS HIGHER THAN THE RESULTS I GET. o_O I've tried few times with different sources and never found THE right place to handle these jobs so if I can't do it myself, here, in my shop with my equipments / softwares, I'll let the guy walk away to find someone else. And you know what? I'll still have 2 full pages of jobs ahead so why f****g around with these profits eater / nerves recking requests. I have better things to do. *I like to be challenged... but inside my comfort zone :D

Johnny Best

Sounds like they want UHaul artwork

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-21 at 9.27.17 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-05-21 at 9.27.17 AM.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 273
  • Screen Shot 2017-05-21 at 9.28.02 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-05-21 at 9.28.02 AM.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 184

Johnny Best

At least a 5 minute sketch for the guy to peak his interest, he is not driving but got the truck, log cabin, smoke, mountains, still and he's holding the jug

Attachments

• 5minrough.jpg
    5minrough.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 180

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
They're at the wrong place. They should be at a photography studio discussing this. Once the tons of money is paid to the photographer...then have him send you the photos. This is a completely custom Commercial Caliber photo shoot and staging...plain and simple.