• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wow, 1 year ago...

SignManiac

Just so long as you are happier today is what counts. Life is to short to spend it unhappy. Mine was eighteen years ago and it was the decision I ever made. The years pass far to fast.

Pro Image

Friday I just got some great news......My so soon to be 2nd ex-wife finally signed the divorce papers.......Hell it took her almost 3 years to do it but she finally did IT......WOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO........

OldPaint

i did that 3 times!!!!!!! phewwy!!!! met a gal in 1982, we started dating..........moved in together after bout 6-8 months..........AND HAVE BEEN TOGETHER SINCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
still not married!!!!! she told me things will stay pretty much the same TILL........the 1st time i shit my pants.........THEN IAM OUTA HERE)))))))))))))))))))))))))
OH....and in all those years..............we have had 1 ARGUMENT!!!!!!!!!! we are lovers, freinds and each others companion.

speedmedia

i did that 3 times!!!!!!! phewwy!!!! met a gal in 1982, we started dating..........moved in together after bout 6-8 months..........AND HAVE BEEN TOGETHER SINCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
still not married!!!!! she told me things will stay pretty much the same TILL........the 1st time i shit my pants.........THEN IAM OUTA HERE)))))))))))))))))))))))))
OH....and in all those years..............we have had 1 ARGUMENT!!!!!!!!!! we are lovers, freinds and each others companion.

lol....I like her stipulations that is awesome.

Thanks,
Kurt

ToddM.

Well, single life is a lot more simple and there's not a lot of drama...I pretty much do whatever I want...I have more money to blow...not a lot, but more lol...I buy plenty of microwave friendly food and eat out a lot, also...I make signs...I enjoy margaritas and Michelob Ultra...I spend a lot of time with my nieces and nephews...Never miss a football or softball game...I'm 29 and never growing up! :supersmilie:

Pro Image

I'm thinkin' that you all shouldn't be so excited about this topic.

Well Kraig......Im sorry but if you haven't been there you don't know what the hell your talking about......Im glad you have a wife that is worth keeping......Ive been threw 2 and neither one was.......So yes Im going to be very very HAPPY about it............:thumb:

tomence

Not everything that you see flies.
Same with woman, not every one of them that you see you got to marry.
Been married 10 years got one little girl and cant be happier.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Got divorced after fifteen years from my first Mrs. Twenty-nine years later, I still am required to send her $200 every month because she had a better attorney than I had and in Florida husbands have next to no chance of fair treatment. Our youngest child turns thirty-nine this September. A fellow employee at the time (1982) offered to permanently fix my problem by arranging a "Lake Worth divorce" for $5K. I declined the offer but, in hindsight, it would have been far cheaper.

Six years later, somehow I convinced Mrs. #2 to share life together and love, friendship and partnership have prevailed for twenty-one wonderful years so far.

tomence

It sucks when it comes to divorce when you have children. I dont mind sending money for the kids but for her personal use that is crazy. And the way law works and like 99% wife takes it all is just not fair.

R08

...., I still am required to send her $200 every month because she had a better attorney than I had and in Florida husbands have next to no chance of fair treatment. .........QUOTE]

Wow... That really seems unfair. Couldn't you go back and get a judge to change that now since the kids are grown?

TheSnowman

Well Kraig......Im sorry but if you haven't been there you don't know what the hell your talking about......Im glad you have a wife that is worth keeping......Ive been threw 2 and neither one was.......So yes Im going to be very very HAPPY about it............:thumb:
I suppose not, and I pray I never see the day. I thank God everyday for my wife and my little girl. They are my reason for waking up in the morning.

imagep

One Year Ago...

Me and my wife had our 20th anniversery. It is amazing how getting divorced has seemed to improve so many peoples lives. I am very happy now, but it would be great to be even happier. You guys have talked me into a divorce. I just hope my wife dont get pissed off at y'all when I tell her who motivated me.

SignManiac

I know many married couples who in some cases are celebrating 20th, 30th, even 50th anniversaries together who have spent a lifetime being miserable married to each other. But at least they can say they've been together all those years.

It's a huge step and very scary to walk away from all those years but when you finally do, you have a new life that can be a lot better and happier. I admire the very few relationships that are truly happy, but they are few and far between.

Pro Image

I suppose not, and I pray I never see the day. I thank God everyday for my wife and my little girl. They are my reason for waking up in the morning.

Like I said Kraig.......Im very glad you and your wife are happy.......Your are very fortunate to found the right one.......:thumb:

Jillbeans

I have been married and divorced twice and I am very happy to be alone.
No more putting up with men's BS, I can do whatever I want.
Even if it means going to bed early with a book.
Isn't it funny how the thing which attracts you to a certain person eventually ends up being the very thing which makes you kinda hate their guts?
I am glad my bum of a second husband did not file for alimony, it would have meant supporting his sorry hiney for the rest of my life.
I did that for 8 years of marriage.
Love....Jill