• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wow.. Is it as annoying to you guys as it is me?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
So. it could be worse than all that spam...... you could have..........................

spotted dick.jpg

billsines

Yes I agree...we are the business owners so we can afford the high prices, the monthly payments, the subscription costs. As a business owner, I am always looking to cheat the system. When we were looking for a wire brush machine the cheapest I found was 20,000 and the most expensive was 110,000...for a machine with a rotating wire brush!! A motor with two brushes and a conveyor belt!! So what did I do? Bought a grizzly drum sander for 4000, reconfigured for about 3500 and boom I have a wire brush with as much capacity as the 110,000 machine. I LOVE cheating the system by doing my own fabrication!

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
I wonder if a fine restaurant which relies on top quality food and cooking techniques worries about McDonald's or Applebee's ??

No, but McDonald's and Applebee's are thinking about getting more of your food budget from all sources, including fine dining.

Johnny Best

I have been behind a group at the Drive In at McDonalds and they act like it is fine dining, asking for the burger to be a certain way, special sauces ordered, certain drinks. They just go to the top notch dining places for Homecoming with their gowns and tuxes on. Olive Garden has the limos pulling up outside for these folks. And highschool graduation is time for eating out at a french sounding restaurant.
That Circut looks like a nice machine to have and at a good price.

Ohio Sign Shop

They charge it because they can, cricut cant. Cricut probably has a better more stable business platform also and would seriously doubt that they would ever want to be in the commercial market. It is only a matter of time before someone makes a decent 24-30" printer at a normal price. Bet its something like a cricut branded machine made by Epson or HP for cheap. If it wouldnt cut their own throat in terms of profits on larger machines, HP would probably sell that 110 for a couple thousand bucks. Id be really surprised if they have $500 in it
Don’t understand how Epson can rip us off for a $2500 print head either.