• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wow! right place right time.

Dave Drane

I arrived in Orlando yesterday, and talk about being lucky. We got up early this morning to see the rocket launch from the balcony of the motel. These things aren't normally that lucky for me.

Fitch

So cool Dave !!!

So... tell me who (mutual friends) you might be visiting over "there"

Cheers - G

Dave Drane

So cool Dave !!!

So... tell me who (mutual friends) you might be visiting over "there"

Cheers - G
Well for a start I am meeting George from Pro Signs & Graphics, and I am hoping to meet the boss (Fred) and after I leave here I am meeting friends in the boondocks, (southern Georgia) and in Dahlonega in North Georgia mountains, and hoping to meet Signgrl in Spearfish near Sturgess in South Dakota.
I am sure I will meet others from Signs101 as well. I am not sure wether Stacy will make it as her hubby had some serios health issues a while back. I hope she makes it as we both share the same birthday next Friday.

Marlene

wow, that is totally a cool thing to see! welcome to our side of the planet, hope you enjoy your time here!