• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

wow... seen this? is there more news yet?

rjpjr

...the visible flame tells you it was a missile of some kind. To me it looks like just about every space shuttle launch I've ever seen except for the sunset. Based on the reported point of origin, my opinion is that it was a submarine launched missile.

Fred, It seems you have some company.

jiarby

You guys only read what youwant to believe. Those referenced articles ignore known facts, one even says "there were no planes in the area". There were.

UPS 902 from Hawaii.

Look at the flightpath data plotted onto google earth. Then you can see that the flightpath matches pretty exactly to the contrail. There is a great video of that here:

http://contrailscience.com/contrails-are-usually-horizontal/

Let me summarize:

There is no evidence of a missile launch detection
There is no radar evidence of a missile flight path
There is no missle debris anywhere

BUT..,

There IS:
Radar confirmed flight path putting USP 902 in that exact spot at that exact time.
Photographic evidence of the exact same contrail taken from different angles verifying an airliner flight path.
Photographic evidence of the exact same illusion happening on many other occaisions.
A photo of the exact same flight, the next day making the same contrail. It happens all the time.

If "Haters gonna Hate"
then algebra tells us that
"Nuts gonna be nutty" is also true!

Flame

No, I know exactly what happened on 9/11 some terrorists boarded planes and flew them into both building in New York and the Pentagon.They exploited known security issues. I know because, anyone that has ever served on an Air Force base knows how a plane should be properly guarded and how to ensure that kind of action doesn't happen. No one has ever Hijacked one of our birds, for good reason.

Now, I am assuming by your attitude towards me you have never once worn a uniform or swore allegiance to defend this Nation and the Freedoms you enjoy.

I took my Oath seriously. To tell me that I don't know the difference between a Jet contrail and a Missile is a downright insult. That is like telling a Veteran Sign Painter he doesn't know what kinda paint to buy. Sorry, just not going to fly.

He has no clue who you are or where you came from and I'm sure, really doesn't care.

So don't take it personal.

theskipman_98

A jet eh?....

I use to live around Wallops Island, VA, where they sent up experimental, sounding, and small payload rockets.
Even though I have never seen an experimental or a sounding rocket go off, I have seen the Conastoga rocket go up from about 10 miles away (which had a failure and they were forced to self destruct) and seen video of the more recent Wallops Island launch; here is a video from where i recorded it off the NASA/Wallops cameras : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKorB6nzxzE (go to about 3:15 in the video)

Do you see the jet?