• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wow this has got to be a new record price

John L

Old school here. Original Alvas, Sims Lonnie Toft 10.0, Original Sims 8 wheel Pig. I don't know how many, they are everywhere. They are like my kids, cant pick a favorite.

Shadowglen

Typical Ebay BS. They make sellers jump through all the hoops. Theypush free shipping , 1 day turn around and sellers have no ability to leave negative feedback for cr#ppy buyers. In a case like this why wouldn't it fall back to 2nd heist bidder unless they were all flakes just running up a deck.

visual800

Typical Ebay BS. They make sellers jump through all the hoops. Theypush free shipping , 1 day turn around and sellers have no ability to leave negative feedback for cr#ppy buyers. In a case like this why wouldn't it fall back to 2nd heist bidder unless they were all flakes just running up a deck.

Yep Ebay is damn sure backwards in their logic now. Negative feedback is a no no and you canot only block people with a 3 neg rating . LOL I would prefer to block a 1 neg but ebay feels its is a 3 neg that is when you suck as a buyer.

Ebay must be run by the damn govenment, it makes no sense anymore

Shadowglen

Exactly how huge? I own 31 decks and I'm surprised at how little my girlfriend complains about them all over the walls of my office at home.

not sure how huge lets just say I have a few more in storage.:Big Laugh Here are my current office shots. IMG_0999.jpg IMG_1001.jpg IMG_1002.jpg IMG_1005.jpg IMG_1004.jpg IMG_1003.jpg

Billct2

Still have my one and only , the original Logan Earth Ski, kicking around somewhere. My nephew is currently a sponsored boarder on the local scene.