• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wrap Design and print help needed!

Jwill14

Hey Everyone,

I posted a couple months ago about my company currently installing wraps, as well as doing quite a bit else (audio, window tint, truck accessories, etc.) We currently do not have time to buy machines and deal with the learning curve to set up and design and print our own wraps.

I reached out asking if anyone would be willing to design and print our custom wraps for us. I have since lost the contact information i was given by a person that messaged me, so i am looking for someone that would be willing to design and print a wrap for a shop vehicle for our business.

I have an idea of what we are wanting to do. The vehicle is a 2006 chevy express 4x4 van. If you or anyone you know is interested in helping out, send me a message and i can then send my number or email and we can go over what i had in mind. We are ready to get something done soon, so the faster the better!

Thanks!