• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

wrap design

tattoo.dan

Do you know of any graphic for purchase similar to wrap pic? Or anyone out there like to get paid to create similar? I have sent a couple samples found at aurora, but nothing close enough to this that the client likes. Thanks!

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 122

2B

That looks familiar, seem like I saw a version it was either on awthentik or azpro website

Pat Whatley

There are tons of high resolution photos of rusted steel panels, rivets, nuts and bolts on istock.com. You can make it better in no time.

tattoo.dan

I sent an email to Scott. Thank you. I am just short handed and way behind and am def not a photoshop guru, so no time to learn new tricks (no matter how elementary or cool :) ) Thank you all for the info! when I get caught up I will look into the effects. may be what I want to do on my old install truck wrap too!