Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wrap designer wanted

Discussion in 'Vehicle Wraps' started by New England Wraps, Oct 14, 2019.

1. New England Wraps

New England Wraps New Member

Dec 4, 2010
    I'm looking for an experienced, and creative wrap designer I can subcontract work to.
    Must be easy to work with, fast turnaround, and respond quickly to emails or calls:
    ( I've had problems reaching ppl in the past ) I will provide the basic concept and pictures, measurments in most cases. Designs will be, for the most part commercial type projects.

Please let me know if you have additional questions.

Thanks

Tags:
  2. crny1

crny1 Member

Mar 22, 2015
    IL
  3. myront

myront CorelDRAW is best

Dec 3, 2015
    Niceville, FL
    I'd be interested but only as part time. I do design all day long and have a second night job totally unrelated to design and I hate it. It's only 2-4 hrs a night but it's the most physical job I've ever had. And the pressure to "go faster" is insane!
    Some of my wraps can be seen here

4. bannertime

bannertime "You guys do banners, right?"

Sep 8, 2016
    Arlington, TX
    We've started using Upwork.com for some freelance stuff. There's quite the range in pricing and skill. We've got a design team in India that does some of our faster cheaper layouts and a few individuals that are stay at home parents, students, etc. We really wanted to use a company like Design Pickle or even a regular freelancer, but we needed a bit more freedom. We've been pretty happy with the experience so far.