• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wrap designer wanted

New England Wraps

I'm looking for an experienced, and creative wrap designer I can subcontract work to.
Must be easy to work with, fast turnaround, and respond quickly to emails or calls:
( I've had problems reaching ppl in the past ) I will provide the basic concept and pictures, measurments in most cases. Designs will be, for the most part commercial type projects.

Please let me know if you have additional questions.

Thanks

myront

CorelDRAW is best
I'd be interested but only as part time. I do design all day long and have a second night job totally unrelated to design and I hate it. It's only 2-4 hrs a night but it's the most physical job I've ever had. And the pressure to "go faster" is insane!
Some of my wraps can be seen here

bannertime

We've started using Upwork.com for some freelance stuff. There's quite the range in pricing and skill. We've got a design team in India that does some of our faster cheaper layouts and a few individuals that are stay at home parents, students, etc. We really wanted to use a company like Design Pickle or even a regular freelancer, but we needed a bit more freedom. We've been pretty happy with the experience so far.