• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

wrap experts killer camo

dortonracing

I bought the disk killer camo brand new adn i put it in and it acts as a blank disk nothing on it. anyone had this problem, plz help thanks.

CheapVehicleWrap

Nope, mine worked. Does it look like it's been recorded on? You'll have NO problems getting a replacement if it's defective. Those guys are the balls.

dortonracing

ya thats who i bought it from just order online, and they dont have a phone number and emailed them the other day cuz it took 3 weeks to get it.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
The usual reason we get for such a problem with our customers is that they are trying to read a DVD in a CD only drive.

G-Artist

It may be your drive.

Can another computer read the disc?

If so, try this (assuming a PC with Windows):

Go to your control panel SYSTEM/Hardware/Device manager. Where is says DVD/CD highlight it and delete it.

Reboot.

Upon reboot your plug and play will see the device and re-install it. You shouldn't need the original disk as the drivers should be cached.

Once it fully boots you should be able to read the disc.

I get of-the-shelf discs every once in a while that can't be read. The above trick works. A sort of last-ditch effort which as yet to fail.

Good luck.