• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wrap Install Quote

Brandon708

I have a customer (sign company.) That wants me to install a wrap for him. I have done wraps before but I was wondering what would be the average cost for this size job.
It will have all 4 sides wrapped and window perf.

832-2002FordF550-1.jpg Offsite Pic Replaced Please Observe Our Photo Posting Rules

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Brandon

Last edited by a moderator:

stickermonkey

nope Canadian... Sorry....our dollar goes up and down like Granny's blood pressure..I don't know what the conversion would be...I'd say just go between $3-$5 / sqr ft in the USA :)

Brandon708

I just added up the sf of vinyl that they gave me and it comes to 451 sf.

Plus they want me to remove vinyl that is on the bus now. (picture of vehicle is not the actual one)

stickermonkey

I'd measure up the vehicle and figure it out that way...you'll have more vinyl than you will be puting down ..right? because of the windows and such.

The per sqr foot price was what I was advised to do. Generally here, an installation can be anywhere from $600 + just to install it depending on the vehicle of course. Don't forget, some vehicles are challenging to wrap because there is a lot of prep time needed, washing, drying, cleaning up all the cracks & in between doors, tire areas, bumpers, priming the areas where relief cuts and tucking needs to be done. And then there's YOUR own time you need to think about too. Ya can't do it for less than YOUR worth. :)

DucatiDave

I have a customer (sign company.) That wants me to install a wrap for him. I have done wraps before but I was wondering what would be the average cost for this size job.
It will have all 4 sides wrapped and window perf.

View attachment 51194 Offsite Pic Replaced Please Observe Our Photo Posting Rules

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Brandon

USD$

If you have never done one of these....you best be ready...the top of above the cab is a nightmare to get it without wrinkles...What material is the wrap printed on....hopefully 3M 380...but 180 could do the trick...if it is not 3m or Avery, charge an extra $500 to the pricing below. B.c it will take you an extra day and likely need to reprint the over hang if the material is cheap...

I have wrapped about 250 of these for a customer. I would charge $950 for a one of wrap....but if there are many...you will get much faster as you do them...so multiples drop the install charge to $700 each the learning curve is exponential...first one or two are tough...then you can really fly with it...if there are more than 20 drop the price to $525

Circleville Signs

I think Dave is slightly low - $2/sf or less makes no sense to me as I can make more money than that staying in the shop working on designs and other production.

For retail customers, I look at the job - anywhere from $5-7/sf US for install only. If you'd like info on our wholesale pricing to other sign shops, you can feel free to PM me or to join the premium sections. Alot of us don't like putting those prices out where the public can see them.

DucatiDave

I think Dave is slightly low - $2/sf or less makes no sense to me as I can make more money than that staying in the shop working on designs and other production.

For retail customers, I look at the job - anywhere from $5-7/sf US for install only. If you'd like info on our wholesale pricing to other sign shops, you can feel free to PM me or to join the premium sections. Alot of us don't like putting those prices out where the public can see them.

whoops, if i could edit mine...I'd go back and take the price out...but can't do it...sorry about that..but yeah, we specialize in bus and fleet graphics...so we are used to charging a little on the low side b/c we have inhouse install crews...but we turn and but buses like this almost every week...but they are still tricky.