• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wrap Installer Needed In Philly

jman

Hey guys,

Reaching out for a friend of mine who works at a marketing company that needs 4 cars wrapped this weekend. They had some installers but a medical emergency came up. As far as I know they already have the wraps printed and need them installed. They have a install bay and everything located in Philly and another located in Wilmington, DE. Tried calling locally and nobody will touch them as nobody around here is certified or just didn't want to do just the install.

They need 1 Toyota Prius, 2 Nissan Rouges and 1 Ford Fiesta done. I'm the middle man here just trying to help a friend out so please reply if you are interested with your contact information and I'll pass it along.

Thank you!

ExecuPrintGS

Check out Wrappermapper.com Looks like a few places in the area, worth giving them a call and seeing if they can help out. :thumb: